LETS SPRING INTO WELLNESS!Call Us @ 604.876.5580
Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive, esthetic procedure that provides our clients with instant gratification and an immediate, noticeable effect. Uses sterilized crystals to exfoliate the outermost layer of the skin, exposing living skin cells that are soft, smooth and receptive to nutrients. This promotes generation of new collagen that thickens the dermis and improves resistance to the effects of ageing.
Microdermabrasion may address and benefit a number of concerns:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Mild acne scars
- Brighten skin tone
- Uneven texture
- Removal of dead skin cells
- Enhance lymph flow and circulation
- Early sun damage
Post-Microdermabrasion Skin Care Tips
While microdermabrasion continues to be the most popular, is not a particularly invasive procedure, your skin will be sensitive after the treatment. To ensure safe and satisfactory results, it’s important to follow the following recovery tips:
- Extra hydration is needed for your skin because the treatment actively removing the dead skin cells and stimulate new cellular growth. You may find your skin feels tighter than usual, so use a rich moisturizer and hydrating serum is recommended.
- Sun protection! Use sun screen everyday (even if it is an overcast day). This is important because microdermabrasion increases photosensitivity.
- Stay out of the sun during your microdermabrasion treatments to avoid UV rays from causing hyper-pigmentation or damaging your skin.
- AVOID scratching or picking at the treatment area.
- DO NOT use other exfoliating products, scrubbing or tanning your skin, it will inhibit the healing process.
- Avoid facial waxing, use of depilatory creams, electrolysis, IPL or any other laser procedure in between treatments and for at least four weeks after your treatment series.
- Increase your water intake Drink plenty of water and eating fruits and vegetables with a high water content.
First session only 60min (including an initial consultation) | $145
Subsequent weekly treatment 30min | $99
*Package of 4 weekly treatment $356
BACK TO SERVICES